1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Cquartz finest is a approved detailer only product.

See one of approved cqaurtz guy if it's the coating you want applied.

It's more of a coating than a sealant. Long term protection

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am i ok to assume if this needs to be applied - a full detail would be needed too?

also if this is applied - what happens when you clay the car or i detail myself to remove scratches etc..

What sort of costs would i be looking at to get this applied?

·
Registered
98 Posts
CarPro’s FINEST is a ceramic coating, so it’s not a synthetic sealant or a carnauba wax. The coating is very similar to CarPro’s Cquartz coating but it is harder (more scratch resistant) and will provide more gloss once applied.

If I were to have my vehicle/s coated (which I have, twice) with FINEST I would look to ask the approved Detailer to machine polish the vehicle first to remove any scratches and improve the gloss factor before applying FINEST. As once the coating is applied, whatever is beneath it, will ultimately be “locked in” by the ceramic nature of the product.

Personally, I think that FINEST is possibly one of the better ceramic coatings on the market currently.

As for looking after the coating going forward, simply wash with Snow Soap and apply a coat or two of Reload as a sacrificial layer once the vehicle has been rinsed off and dried.

As for the cost of applying FINEST, take a look at the approved Detailer listing on the CarPro UK website and contact one that is closest to you. I suspect it will depend on the size of the vehicle and what work needs to be carried out prior to FINEST being applied.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
C.Quartz Finest is a 'PHPS' type coating. These are a step above the masses of regular silica coatings in terms of both looks and hardness.

If you actually want to try one of these, take a look at ArtDeShine ArtDeKeegan and ArtDeRaven, and Gyeon Q2 Mohs. ;)

Both brands found in the trading section on this forum too. :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
C.Quartz Finest is a 'PHPS' type coating. These are a step above the masses of regular silica coatings in terms of both looks and hardness.

If you actually want to try one of these, take a look at ArtDeShine ArtDeKeegan and ArtDeRaven, and Gyeon Q2 Mohs. ;)

Both brands found in the trading section on this forum too. :)
Raven , i wonder from where did you get this info,we dont use PHPS inside Finest.
PHPS is PerHydroPolySilazane substance , its a polymer / silicon base material but not what we use inside CQ Finest.

the active materials inside Finest is more than 10 fluoro silicate bases combined together, non of them is PHPS

just to clear up the technicals issue people might get confused..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.