Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good places in north Cumbria for wheel refurbs at a good price. I used to know a good place just outside Carlisle but apparently he's closed down and moved away.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that fella, appreciated.
He was out Kirkbride way. I'll look this place up and see what they can offer. One of my managers has a Renault Megane and has decided to keep it after having it for sale for several months and no takers but the wheels are really bad she said and doesn't know if they need refurbed or replaced.

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
I used the Blast Shop many years ago. Nice bloke and the wheels were of a high standard. I think he does the cleaning and the wheels are painted off site although things could have changed a lot in 10 years.

Let us know how you get on

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used the Blast Shop many years ago. Nice bloke and the wheels were of a high standard. I think he does the cleaning and the wheels are painted off site although things could have changed a lot in 10 years.

Let us know how you get on
Cheers, will do. It'll probably be after christmas when she gets them done, but I'll have a scout about the place.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The Blast Shop at Thursby is a friend's uncle.

He's done a couple of sets of wheels for me and comes highly recommended. Not sure of the prices right now as it's been 2 years since I had a set done.

They are very thorough, to the point they even rounds off the sharp edges on the back of the spokes to ensure they wheels don't have any weak spots.

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.