Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning my first clean of my new M135i in Estoril Blue.

I have read great things about Polish Angel Cosmic 9H, but I'm a little confused by the details on the site. What I have understood so far is that I need the Cosmic 9H Primer after I have washed and clayed.

Then follow up with the Cosmic Glasscoat. I get a choice of multi-colour or single-color? Which would I need for Estoril Blue?

Also any tips for application? I won't be using a rotary this will be by hand :)

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I'm planning my first clean of my new M135i in Estoril Blue.

I have read great things about Polish Angel Cosmic 9H, but I'm a little confused by the details on the site. What I have understood so far is that I need the Cosmic 9H Primer after I have washed and clayed.

Then follow up with the Cosmic Glasscoat. I get a choice of multi-colour or single-color? Which would I need for Estoril Blue?

Also any tips for application? I won't be using a rotary this will be by hand :)
The multi colour cosmic is just one that can be used on any car.

Am sure I priced up a single colour one for a black lambo I had to do. It was something silly like double the price

·
DW Supporter & Woollie Pad Man
4,549 Posts
Any colour for Cosmic. Looks awesome on vehicles, looks like a layer of resin has been laid down :)..

Escerlate or Primer are both very good bases.

P.A is great stuff, a brand that has certainly got me excited :)..

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Also just read that some detailers are using Polish Angel Escalate lotion first?
Worth it or just plough on without?
I would recommend Esclate. I polished with it first before applying PA Famous. Both really easy products to apply and the simplest products to buff off.

As Dooka said, PA make some really nice products which are lovely to apply, giving great results.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would say escalate lotion before, any of this all 3 are great products if you just using it on your own car you get a smaller or medium bottle as a little goes a long way in my option and the lager bottles are pricey if its just for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My Polish Angel order arrived today read for detailing tomorrow. Wow the packaging is superb!

Reading the instructions for the glasscoat cosmic it says to harden for 12 - 24 hours, and the surface should not come into contact with water or moisture.

Problem is I don't have anywhere covered for the car and it won't fit in the garage :/ Could this be a real issue ?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
My Polish Angel order arrived today read for detailing tomorrow. Wow the packaging is superb!

Reading the instructions for the glasscoat cosmic it says to harden for 12 - 24 hours, and the surface should not come into contact with water or moisture.

Problem is I don't have anywhere covered for the car and it won't fit in the garage :/ Could this be a real issue ?
Is there anywhere like a petrol station that closes or a car park where you could park the car overnight?

Richard

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.