Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm looking at getting a Rupes Bigfoot polisher soon but have no idea which one to go for. They've now announced the 2 new ones as well making it a bit more difficult to choose. I was looking at getting one of the full kits with bag and compounds etc. I'm after one that will do the job fairly quickly but still be able to get in hard to get to places. Any advice appreciated.
Regards Calvin.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I really fancy getting a Rupes too but I'm a tad confused with all the models...

The one I think would be best is the new LHR 12E...Would I be right in thinking this?!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I think Rupes decision to sell the machines in kits only is a disgrace.
I hope nobody buys them tbh, who really wants a bag n apron etc? Not me :)
I think that's just for the now. Was the same with 15es etc when they came out first.

The machine only should be available at a later date.

And folk will still be buying them. They will sell loads upcoming up to christmas

·
Registered
834 Posts
I think Rupes decision to sell the machines in kits only is a disgrace.
I hope nobody buys them tbh, who really wants a bag n apron etc? Not me :)
I disagree, I too have no need for a bag/apron etc but.... They have spent fortunes in R&D and developed polish/pads which they designed their machine to work with.
Therefore they sell their machine with their polish and pads. Nothing to stop joe public using different polish/pads but the machine is sold as a complete system initially.
Rupes are a business intent on making money. Just wait a few months and the machine will be available on it's own I would imagine.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Not convinced their pads and compounds work best.

Not had lots of playtime but today tried to correct a phantom black audi and wasn't blown away using their combo.

Switched to a yellow hex logic with FG500 and got better results

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.