Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it has started to get colder in the mornings i find that i have to wipe the outside of the windows and clean the windscreen in the mornings before i drive.

Is there product i can use to prevent this?

I usually just clean the windows with 3M Glass cleaner and then Rain-X...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yep dude, got he G1 route but follow the prep and application guide to the letter. Mine has lasted for a year and 20 k so far and the ice just wiped of it this morning! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I've applied G1 to a couple of windscreens in the last couple of weeks and the feedback I've had is great!

Apparently they are significantly less frozen and in some instances, so scraping required at all!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I use the rain x glass cleaner / seal all in one, it really helps. Neighbours were scraping away this morn but mine was not as solid as there's. Can't go wrong with it for the money, i picked it up for 3 quid in asda last year :thumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't know of anyone else does the same but I keep some winter mix screen wash in a spray bottle . Just a quick spritz on all windows with the heating on and any frost is gone within a couple of minutes, as for the interior windows misting up just run air con for a few minutes if you have it and of that doesn't clear it, it normally means there's moisture getting in the car from somewhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.