Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Note one of the reivews guys :

"This product, as it is sold by Amazon, is presently useless, because all that is supplied is the pressure container. There is no hose, wand, or spray. Although described as a garden spray, and pictured with hose, wand and spray, it cannot be used for this, or indeed any, purpose. "

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

"This product, as it is sold by Amazon, is presently useless, because all that is supplied is the pressure container. There is no hose, wand, or spray. Although described as a garden spray, and pictured with hose, wand and spray, it cannot be used for this, or indeed any, purpose. "
Very strange. Product description states ''Adjustable cone nozzle from jet to mist.''

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Well it's a very different product. ONR will emulsify and lift the dirt off the paintwork, so now I give the car a spray all over and leave for 5 minutes after which you can rinse off if you want or continue with ONR in your bucket and wash with the 2BM.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the sprayer, Valet pro and my local jet wash should see me through winter. Last year I slipped and fell whilst cleaning my roof. Winter detailing is too risky for me.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Sprayer arrived today. I can confirm everything is included. It's all packed into the bottle. This guy either got a bad unit or was so dense as to not look inside. Great piece of kit for the price.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crumbs, that means you fell from a height then Steven :( Didn't I hear you
complain about how high the roof is the other day? Stay safe fellah!

Regards,
Steve
Steve, hope you're keeping well. The XC60's roof isn't the easiest to detail. I was standing on a crate when i lost my footing. So this winter I'm taking the easy route.

Regards

Steven

·
Registered
5,793 Posts

I will perform a bin check on Monday an confirm if ASIN B006L6M7FS comes with the parts stated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.