Detailing World Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Afternoon all, I'm having a Wolfs Chemicals clear out over the weekend to make way for new stock so I'm putting the items up for grabs in here, then on Monday will roll them out onto eBay to the hungry hordes, so if you want something speak up but I wont ship until after the weekend.
Please don't say yes, unless you do mean yes as its very frustrating to keep chasing people.
Each individual item is £10 plus £2.50 postage so there are some REAL bargains to be had here....
Cheers
Tim

1 ) 1 x Silk Milk aka WE 1N remaining. 1 sold to Diesel Dave
2 ) 6 x New Moon aka W8 0N
3 ) 1 x The Mask WB 1N
4 ) 2 x Pink Slip WC 1L
5 ) 1 x Clean up 2N Polish
6 ) 2 x Medium 3N Polish
7 ) 2 x Upper Cut 4N Polish
8 ) 2 x Correctional Utility 5N Polish
9 ) 3 x Equalizer 6H Polish
10 ) 1 x 6S Polish
11) 0 x Body Wrap, 1 sold to Jack
12) 0 x Glass Guard, 1 sold to Karl Woods 1 to Jack

Remember each item is £10 plus £2.50 postage throughout the UK. 1st come 1st served.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 x glass guard if I'm not too late please.
Hi Karl, Please send £12.50 to [email protected] and include username, real name and full address in the msg section and I'll mark it off the list as SOLD and ship to you tomorrow.
Many thanks
Tim

Hi, if these are still available I will take 1xGlass guard and 1x Body wrap, thanks
Hi Jack, Please send £22.50 to [email protected] and include username, real name and full address in the msg section and I'll mark it off the list as SOLD and ship to you tomorrow.
Many thanks
Tim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.