Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
DW Supporter
5,417 Posts
To be honest 24hrs , zaino do state i think that you need to use the zfx kit on first application but ive done it without and not had a problem and vice versa i havent seen any extra glossyness from using the zfx kit although i have seen before people posting this , maybe its a placebo i dont know , my advice would be to get the zfx kit anyway and do it properly.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Russ
Ez Creme glaze is a chemical cleanser and yes the pad will help with the abrasion created. But it has great cleaning abilities also on its own. It also leaves an acrylic base down on the surface ready for your chosen LSP. Whether it be a wax or a sealant. It is very similar in make up to Black hole and white diamond. So as a base is a nice all rounder. I have not noticed any filling abilities from Ez Creme thou. But this is on my list of to does.

Whether the OP decides on Z-AIO or to use the products he has is up to him. But with either he will not go wrong as you say Z-AIO has many uses also.
Gordon.

·
DW Supporter
5,417 Posts
why not , thats the fun with detailing , its certainly not an expensive route to take compared to a high end wax , if the finish is not for you and you want a touch more wetness over the glassyness then maybe try a wax over it at a later date , i did my car 18 months ago with 51 layers and crystal rock , within 8 months id stripped it all off , then it had a wax from chile on it then 3 months later i stripped that off and now it has a wax from lusso being tested , in a months time that will be stripped off and im trying a werkstat system on it with multiple layers. Im enjoying having fun with it and my ultimate prep will be for modified nationals as im inside the arena under good lighting on a stand with a car design company so id like it to look nice and glassy for that.
Its all a challenge to get what you class as the ultimate look , if we stayed with one thing detailing would get very boring i think.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
From Victoria site david wyllie :thumb:
"The only problem with using a Quick Detail Spray over a new coat of wax is many of them have additives in them that are meant to refresh and spruce up an existing coat of wax. On a freshly waxed surface Quick Detail Sprays give a look of too shiny, too wet or too deep
which may not be the original look of the vehicle".

I use QD every 5-6 washes to add fresh look and slickness feeling on surface . I found zymol field glaze good product but not add slickness , with victoria red i found pinnacle crystal mist work very well and renew the true look of victoria Concours.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.