Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used the Zenith TFR from screwfix? It's only £2.99 and I just wondered if its any good.

They also have muc off über shine for £1.99 for 500ml, think ill grab some just to try it ... on the wife's car of course :lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
TFR isn't really used on here much, due to the strength and damage it can cause. I'm sure most pros including myself do have it as a last resort though.
Tfr is used all the time on here. Traffic film remover is a generic term for anything that can be sprayed on to the car as a pre wash. There is no set formula for tfr it can come in many different guises

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
In all honesty that product will be mostly water so it's not really a good deal. If you look at the coshh sheet the active ingredients are not even required to be declared since its already been diluted. You can get 5lts of concentrated non caustic and safe product for around a tenner. I would be amazed if the product in the link will dilute more than a couple of parts and still give good performance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.